The Basic Life Support (BLS) programme meets the learning outcomes of the UK Resuscitation Council for CPR and introduces additional life saving skills. It is an excellent syllabus to teach members of the public and community who would benefit from...
The Basic Life Support (BLS) programme meets the learning outcomes of the UK Resuscitation Council for CPR and introduces additional life saving skills. It is an excellent syllabus to teach members of the public and community who would benefit from knowing basic life saving skills, not just dental professionals.*
Connect Dental Basic Life Support training meets with the minimum training recommendations of a ‘Appointed Person’ in the workplace as detailed in the HSE Approved Code of Practice L74Course ContentCourse Content
The syllabus includes the following topics:
- Importance of self-protection and use of barriers
- Chain of survival
- Primary survey
- Unconscious casualties and recovery position
- Adult and child CPR
- Medical emergergencies
Assessment and Certification
Continuous assessment by trainer. A certificate will be provided on successful completion of the course. The certificate is valid for 1 year.
Payment Policy and Cancellation
These Terms and Conditions shall govern and apply to all bookings confirmed in writing, on-line or email to Connect-Dental by any individual or organisation for provision of services, materials and training of individuals by Connect-Dental. They shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms and conditions contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Buyer unless specifically excluded or varied in writing by a director or other authorised representative of Connect-Dental.
- A completed signed booking or on-line form will be the only acceptable documentation to confirm a reservation on any training programme. Where a booking is being made for an organisation a signature of the appropriate level will be required and an official company purchase order attached to enable an invoice to be raised.
- Full payment for course fees must be received at the time of booking. All course and exam fees are non-refundable unless we cancelled the course, or you have been ask to leave the course.
- Connect-Dental reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-arrange any training course without reason. If this unlikely event occurs Connect-Dental will provide as much notice as possible and where payment has been made, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. This payment may be held against a future booking if requested by the customer.