This course is designed specifically for dental practices to ensure all employees are up to date in prevention or limit the spread of infection in the dental environment in compliance with the Health & Social Care Act 2008...
This course is designed specifically for dental practices to ensure all employees are up to date in prevention or limit the spread of infection in the dental environment in compliance with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 / Code of practice (2010) and HTM 01 05.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is designed specifically for all team members who are involved in infection control prevention. The course meets the requirements of the GDC and provides 2 hours verifiable CPD.
This course is for up to 12 people at one time. Additional people would be charged at £20 per person.
- The syllabus includes the following topics:
- The principles of infection control
- A factual knowledge of pathogenic micro-organisms
- A working knowledge of decontamination, disinfection, and sterilisation techniques
- Personal protective equipment
- Hand Hygiene
- Demonstrate Instrument decontamination
- Demonstrate the preparation for the Surgery environment
- Demonstrate the process involved managing Clinical waste
- Demonstrate the process involved in Environmental cleanliness
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
Continuous assessment by trainer. A certificate will be provided on successful completion of the course. The certificate is valid for 1 year.
FIND OUT MORE
For more detailed information about the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 901 6910.