Reading Training Centre
This course provides continued professional development training for registered dental nurses and hygienists enabling them to competently undertake dental impressions in a wide range of applications including impression taking for prosthetics, orthodontics, whitening trays, study models and mouth guards. The first part of the...
This course provides continued professional development training for registered dental nurses and hygienists enabling them to competently undertake dental impressions in a wide range of applications including impression taking for prosthetics, orthodontics, whitening trays, study models and mouth guards.
The first part of the course will provide underpinning theoretical knowledge, which will be further developed through practical application during the second part of the course, and case study work after the course.
- Increase delegates’ clinical participation by learning techniques from impression-taking that can be used in the surgery
- Improve knowledge of the dental materials used for impression taking
- Demonstrate competency in safely and effectively taking dental impressions under the supervision of a dentist
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of dental impression materials
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the requirements for and use of dental impressions through set assignments
8 hours verifiable (6 hours on the day and 2 hours RoC)
Who is it for?
The course is for qualified dental nurses and dental hygienists.
Assessment and Certification
Continuous assessment by tutor. A certificate will be provided on successful completion of the course.
Find out more
For more information about the course please email email@example.com or call 0118 901 6910.
Payment Policy and Cancellation
These Terms and Conditions shall govern and apply to all bookings confirmed in writing, on-line or email to Connect-Dental by any individual or organisation for provision of services, materials and training of individuals by Connect-Dental. They shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms and conditions contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Buyer unless specifically excluded or varied in writing by a director or other authorised representative of Connect-Dental.
- A completed signed booking or on-line form will be the only acceptable documentation to confirm a reservation on any training programme. Where a booking is being made for an organisation a signature of the appropriate level will be required and an official company purchase order attached to enable an invoice to be raised.
- Full payment for course fees must be received at the time of booking. All course and exam fees are non-refundable unless we cancelled the course, or you have been ask to leave the course.
- Connect-Dental reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-arrange any training course without reason. If this unlikely event occurs Connect-Dental will provide as much notice as possible and where payment has been made, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. This payment may be held against a future booking if requested by the customer.