Reading Training Centre
This course will provide you with the practical skills and theoretical knowledge to safely undertake the application of topical fluoride and provide oral health advice under the prescription of a dentist. WHO IS IT FOR? This programme has...
This course will provide you with the practical skills and theoretical knowledge to safely undertake the application of topical fluoride and provide oral health advice under the prescription of a dentist.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This programme has been designed to provide qualified dental nurses with additional skills under their scope of practice.
- GDC standards guidance
- Professionalism communication
- Safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- Oral health promotion
- Aetiology oral disease
- Dental materials/fluoride varnish
- Be registered with the GDC
- Have the support of your employer to supervise and validate the practical workplace activities
- Have access to adult and children
- Infection control certificate
- DBS certificate
- BLS certificate
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
Continuous assessment by tutor and certificate will be provided on successful completion of the course. The candidates must complete successfully their patient treatment portfolio.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 901 6910.
Payment Policy and Cancellation
These Terms and Conditions shall govern and apply to all bookings confirmed in writing, on-line or email to Connect-Dental by any individual or organisation for provision of services, materials and training of individuals by Connect-Dental. They shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms and conditions contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Buyer unless specifically excluded or varied in writing by a director or other authorised representative of Connect-Dental.
- A completed signed booking or on-line form will be the only acceptable documentation to confirm a reservation on any training programme. Where a booking is being made for an organisation a signature of the appropriate level will be required and an official company purchase order attached to enable an invoice to be raised.
- Full payment for course fees must be received at the time of booking. All course and exam fees are non-refundable unless we cancelled the course, or you have been ask to leave the course.
- Connect-Dental reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-arrange any training course without reason. If this unlikely event occurs Connect-Dental will provide as much notice as possible and where payment has been made, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. This payment may be held against a future booking if requested by the customer.