The course covers all topics detailed within the NEBDN syllabus. All dental nurses wishing to work in the UK are required to complete this course. Please note that Connect Dental is an Accredited Training Centre for the NEBDN. Who is...
The course covers all topics detailed within the NEBDN syllabus. All dental nurses wishing to work in the UK are required to complete this course. Please note that Connect Dental is an Accredited Training Centre for the NEBDN.
Who is it for?
This course is for trainee dental nurses working in a dental practice who want to become qualified as fully registered dental nurses.
25th Oct 2023
- Anatomical structures and systems relative to dental care
- Assessing patients’ oral health needs and treatment planning
- Dental drugs, materials, instruments and equipment
- Emergencies in the clinical environment
- Health and safety and infection control in the workplace
- Legal and ethical issues in the provision of dental care
- Oral disease and pathology
- Oral health promotion and preventive dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Orthodontic procedures
- Pain and anxiety control in dentistry
- Patient care and management
- Restorative dentistry
- Be able to speak and write in English
- Be in employment as a dental nurse by the course start date
- Have an appointed workplace mentor/witness to support them during their training
E-record of experiences (Pebble Pad)
The e-record of experience is a form of work based continual assessment, it is now a mandatory part of the syllabus and evidence. The e-record of experience is a written record of workplace activities carried out under the observation of a GDC registrant.
Award of qualification
This course prepares students for the NEBDN examination. The following must be completed:
- E-record of experience
- Pass both the written and practical exam
This course was fully re-accredited by the NEBDN in 2021. The NEBDN audit the course every 2 years to ensure standards are maintained.
Find out more
For more detailed information about the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01344 952505
Booking and Payment Policy
These Terms and Conditions shall govern and apply to all bookings confirmed in writing, on-line or email to Connect-Dental by any individual or organisation for provision of services, materials and training of individuals by Connect-Dental. They shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms and conditions contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Buyer unless specifically excluded or varied in writing by a director or other authorised representative of Connect-Dental.
- A completed signed booking or on-line form will be the only acceptable documentation to confirm a reservation on any training programme. Where a booking is being made for an organisation a signature of the appropriate level will be required and an official company purchase order attached to enable an invoice to be raised.
- Full payment for course fees must be received at the time of booking. All course and exam fees are non-refundable unless we cancelled the course, or you have been ask to leave the course.
- Connect-Dental reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-arrange any training course without reason. If this unlikely event occurs Connect-Dental will provide as much notice as possible and where payment has been made, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. This payment may be held against a future booking if requested by the customer.